Wordpress, Prestashop, Joomla e Drupal Grátis

Status Effects

Status Effects

Artifacts are powerful weapons, but some normal weapons carry devastating side effects. From lowering the foe's AP for a few turns to lowering HP, they can turn the tide of battle! Note that "scratching" a target does not result in status effects. All status effects are temporary, most go away overtime.

 

 
 
 

Poison:Lowers HP at start of the turn, equal to it's value. After inflicting damage, the value is lowered by 40%, rounded to nearest whole number. The value can be raised by inflicting the status condition multiple times. Cannot kill a unit, instead leaves the unit with 1 HP. Can be countered somewhat by picking the "Poison Resistance" Perk!

Stun: Lowers AP at start of the turn, deducts AP equal to it's percentage. Example: 20% stun leaves victim with 80% of his/her AP. After deducting AP, the percentage is lowered by 40%, rounded to the nearest whole number. The value can be restored or raised by inflicting the condition multiple times. Can be counter-acted somewhat by picking the "Stun Resistance" Perk!

Blind: Lowers victim's vision and accuracy. Vision/accuracy loss is equal to percentage, rounded to the nearest whole number. Value is lowered by 40% after every turn. The value can be restored by inflicting the condition multiple times. This can be negated somewhat by picking the "Blind Resistance" Perk!

Overweight: Lowers AP at start of turn. Only a self-inflicted condition. Occurs when a unit is carrying too much weight. AP loss approx. 1/3 of starting AP. Condition is removed after unit's weight is lowered to acceptable levels. Can be avoided by picking the "Strong Back" Perk!